National Firearms Act Revocable Trusts
ARE YOU COMPLIANT?
Set up an NFA Gun Trust today!
Don’t Be A Felon. Be Compliant Today!
WHAT IS AN NFA TRUST?
An NFA Trust is a method of owning Title II (commonly referred to as “Class 3”) firearms that provides substantially more legal protection than individual or corporate ownership. Created pursuant to and in conformance with the National Firearms Act, an NFA Trust is commonly drafted as a revocable living trust for the limited purpose of holding title to Title II personal firearms and weapons.
NFA Trusts are commonly used for ownership of federally regulated firearms, also known as Title II, Class 3, or NFA firearms. Title II firearms include short-barreled rifles and shotguns, silencers (suppressors), machine guns, destructive devices, etc.
There are several important benefits to using an NFA Trust:
- Simpler registration and transfer process, eliminating the need to submit a fingerprint card and photograph, submit to a background check, and get approval from the local Chief Law Enforcement Officer.
- Allows access to the ATF’s “e-forms” website, which substantially shortens and simplifies the acquisition process.
- Prevents accidental felonies that can arise from possessing, receiving or even merely handling an NFA firearm in violation of NFA regulations.
- Expands the list of eligible persons who may handle or transport your NFA firearm.
- Improves privacy since a person can purchase an NFA firearm without identifying himself to the public (unlike corporate ownership).
- Eases the process of passing your Title II firearms to your heirs without making them into felons.
NOTICE REGARDING DRAMATIC CHANGES IN FIREARMS LAWS AFFECTING
MILLIONS OF LAWFUL GUN OWNERS
Attention! Your spouse, significant other or family member may soon be in possession of “illegal” firearms and items that could, if discovered, put your entire household in legal jeopardy with possible jail time.
Firearms Laws concerning the definition of “Short Barrel Rifles” and “Pistol Stabilizing Braces” are about to change dramatically! An Executive Order on these points is likely imminently forthcoming. If you or someone in your household currently own an AR15 Pistol that does NOT meet ATF’s new (and arbitrary) definition of “pistol,” you will soon have 4 OPTIONS from which to choose. Your choice could have dire consequences.
YOUR OPTIONS ARE:
OPTION 1: Immediately Destroy or Surrender the item(s) to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF).
OPTION 2: Change the configuration of the Pistol to make it compliant with the new ATF Regulations (good luck with that!).
OPTION 3: Register each item as a Title II / Class 3 Short Barreled Rifle with the ATF. By far the best way to accomplish this is by using an NFA Trust (as discussed here).
OPTION 4: Put yourself and family at risk of being arrested on Federal felony charges by ignoring the new Executive Order and doing none of the above.
Practicing Arizona “Gun” Attorney for over 30 years, AZDPS and Nationally Certified Firearms Instructor Timothy Forshey, will deliver you a “bullet-proof” National Firearms Act Revocable Trust (NFA Trust) that is professionally constructed to protect you and your valuable Class 3 firearms.
We’ve streamlined the NFA Trust process to get your Trust in place quickly so you can have the legal peace of mind that comes with compliance and adherence to the laws as a responsible firearms owner. Additionally, an NFA Trust will allow ownership/possession of multiple other Class 3 items (like short barrel rifles, short barrel shotguns, and suppressors) by multiple parties. Such items are particularly well-suited for home defense.
NFA TRUST: NON STUDENT – $1200
- Prepared by Arizona Attorney Timothy A. Forshey.
- Direct contact with Forshey Law to setup and modify as needed.
- Includes NFA Trust Online Course.
- Customized name for your Trust.
- Add or remove family members or friends, or change addresses as needed in the future.
- Add multiple items (short barrel rifles, short barrel shotguns, suppressors and machine guns).
- Quick turnaround, no in-person meeting needed to set up your trust.
- Peace of mind that’s it’s done professionally and done right.
- NFA Trusts are $1200. SAFEHOUSE DEFENSE MEMBERS CLICK HERE FOR PRICES
Get educated and complete our NFA Trust Course online. Start the simple process of establishing your bullet-proof NFA Trust today!